This rotating Dual Action Bicycle Seat helps to reduce discomfort and pain in the sensitive, lower body areas. The only two-axis movement bicycle seat on the market, the Dual Action Seat is uniquely designed to relieve numbness at pressure points in the groin, hips, perineum and tailbone.
Two separate, individual seat pads rotate up and down, and independently from each other to follow your leg movements and reduce pressure on the back of your legs. Vertical axis rotation allows side to side movement to follow your hips and loosen tight back muscles.
This one-of-a-kind bicycle seat has been made in USA since 1990. It is built from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy and fits on a standard straight stem seat post with an outside diameter of 7/8 on top. If needed, these seat posts are commonly available at your local bicycle shop or on our website in Cycling Accessories.
This bicycle seat is ideal for cruising, touring and stationary bikes. Don’t let discomfort or pain keep you from riding. Learn how the Dual Action Seat Makes Riding More Comfortable.
Why is the Dual Action Bicycle Seat So Effective at Relieving Numbness and Pain?
- Numbness created by conventional bicycle saddles, as well as pressure on sensitive body parts, have been eliminated by removing the traditional horn and forming two pads instead of one.
- Pressure on the back of thighs is relieved by designing the two pads to move up and down, independently of one another, just as your legs do. This motion of the pads follows your legs as you pedal.
- The unique and revolutionary left-and-right pivoting action reduces fatigue and chafing, and is designed to give you a more comfortable ride.
- Maximum comfort and support are provided by the large, 12 inch wide padded seat.
- The Dual Action Seat is designed to mimic your own anatomy.
Watch the Dual Action Seat in action:
Installing the Dual Action Bicycle Seat is easy:
The seat fits on a standard seat post with an outside diameter of 7/8”. It is easily adjusted with the included Allen wrench so you can set the right angle for both seat pads.
If you have any questions, or need help installing the Dual Action Seat on a stationary exercise bike, please contact us at Info@AmanoCycling.com.
Read our Customer Testimonials for the Dual Action Seat to see how it has helped them to continue riding without pain.